Thursday, February 3, 2011

A very Etsy Valentine

As many of you know I adore Etsy. I buy way too much stuff there. And since Valentine's Day is approaching, I have been oggling many V-Day themed wares for sale. Here are some of my favorites.

Snap purse - polka dots on red with lace and ribbon

This adorable coin purse, from Oktak, is all red and white cuteness. (buy here)

I love shoe clips, especially these cuties from Sunshine and Carousels. (buy here)

Miss Charlotte - Cute Heart Print Bow Shoe Clips

If you want to give your heart to another in a slightly more realistic way, how about these glycerin soaps from KC Soaps and More? (buy here)

I Give You My Heart-Anatomically Correct HEART Box Set-Glycerin Soap-Merlot Wine Scented

For a vintage winter look, try this sweet cherry red beret with white flower from Crafts 2 Cherish. (buy here)

Red Angora Beret With White Rose Hand Felted From Wool

What better way to say you are meant to be together than this cute sign from Ecceprints? (buy here)


You Are the Ketchup to My Fries

For the geek you love, try this card that says "I love you" in binary from The Wallaroo. (buy here)

I Love You in Binary - Red and Black 8 X 5.5 Greeting Card

Lacking a lovah this V-Day? We've got you covered! Gnome Sweeeet Gnome's Boyfriend in a Bottle gives you instant couple status. (buy here)


Boyfriend in a Bottle

Planning on baking some sweet treats for your valentine? How 'bout wearing this cute apron while you do it? Retro pin-up apron by Loversdovers Clothing. (buy here)

I LOVE LUCY ...... RETRO fifties RED POLKA DOT APRON with black ric rac details make a sexy hostess or Valentines day gift and is vintage 50s inspired womens full apron

A Valentine's card with a squirrel couldn't be any cuter. I'm "nuts" about this one from Vintage Paper Parade. (buy here)

Nuts About You Squirrel Valentine card

Do you need a gift for your guy? You'll get to beam aboard his heart with these rockin' Star Trek cufflinks from Eye See Vintage. (buy here)

Star Trek Silver Cufflinks with Gift Box - SAME DAY SHIPPING


Houston, we have cute pint glasses! Check out these "Astronauts in Love" glasses from Bread and Badger. (buy here)

2 Astronaut Love Pint Glasses



And here is my favorite non-Etsy Valentine's Day item:


Because can you really beat a Sprinkles red velvet cupcake? I didn't think so. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment