Saturday, February 19, 2011

What I'm Reading

I am on my way to reaching my goal of reading 100 books by December! I just went on a little book spree on Amazon and picked up three new reads for my February break.

Here are my latest buys:







I finished The Time Traveler's Wife. You guys were right. I needed lots of tissues - which I didn't have, so my face and neck ended up soaked in tears, and then my hair stuck to it and I was one big, huge, slobbery mess. It was fantastic. The book I mean, not my tearful-messiness.

I have also finished two books on Borderline Personality Disorder (what? I love psychology!), and I am almost finished Kozol's Shame of the Nation.

Mike and I are now off to Border's (which is closing!!) to see if we can make off with some great sales. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment