Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was spoiled today. Big time.

I woke up to a bag full of full-size Yankee Candles with a card that said, "You light up my life." I was already a mushy mess at this point. I "oohed" and "aahed" and gave Mike lots of kisses and thank yous. I then proceeded to get ready for the day, when I walked into the kitchen and found a bag from Tiffany's hanging from the door handle. I think I screamed. It was a necklace. I proceeded to give lots more kisses and screamed some more.


I happily went to work, feeling on cloud 9. At lunch, I was standing around chatting, blissfully unaware, when who came into the staff room but my adorable hubby! He had brought donuts for the staff (heart shaped with sprinkles, no less) and a rose for me. Swoon! And then, when he got to me to give me a hug hello, what did he have hidden under his jacket? Another bag from Tiffany's!!!! He had a pair of earrings to give me, too. I think my face matched my red dress. And at this point, I was totally a puddle of mush and love.


When our dinner reservations ended up being not so great, Mike made us delicious burgers from scratch. He even ground the meat himself. This dinner was better than any meal from a restaurant.



We then feasted on our previously made cup-cake, and watched TV together. I don't know what I did to be so lucky, but I'll take it!

Thank you love for being the best husband I could have ever dreamed of. Love you forever and always! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment