Friday, February 25, 2011

I love a good sale!

Last night I was browsing about on my laptop when I saw that Modcloth was having a sale. A BIG sale. For those of you who know me, you know that the question isn't "Did you get something?", but rather, "What did you get?!"

So here is what I got. :)

Charming Correspondence Coat

The "Charming Correspondence" coat, originally $102.99, on sale for $30.99. Look at its cute lining:

Charming Correspondence Coat

I also got this dress for my school's upcoming auction. The theme is Grammys/Red Carpet.

Onyx Intentions Dress

"Onyx Intentions" Dress originally $119.99 on sale for $35.99. Score!

I loved the sequins (I thought sequins were very Grammy) but I also liked the shape and how the tulle and the sweetheart neckline adds a little bit of vintage to it (which is very me!). I still haven't decided how I'm going to accessorize it yet, but you will know as soon as I do!

I love dressing up. And I love sales. :)

Here is a link to the sale: Mod Cloth Cabin Fever Sale


No comments:

Post a Comment