Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a Wonderful Wednesday!

Today was a fantastic day. The kids and I had fun at school and put on a play about the Solar System. I visited with my friends Anne and Mary Lou, whom I used to work with. Visiting the junior high where I used to work was odd ... the kids seemed so big! I can't believe I used to teach them and not think anything of it. I peaked in my old classroom and was happy to see that it was nothing like how I used to have it - it wasn't "mine" at all anymore. I also did a little shopping when I got home and got some new cuties from one of my favorite stores, Modcloth. That store is dangerous for me. I buy way too many things from there. Way.too.many. We will leave it at that. ;)

Incense Sensibility Dress

The new dress I got. I love prints in this style, although I don't really know how to describe it. Any suggestions? (www.modcloth.com)


Love Notes Valentine's Mailing Set
I also got these adorable valentines. Are they not the cutest thing? I can't wait to send them out to friends and family. These are so much better than the weird cartoon-y ones in stores now. (www.modcloth.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment