Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Summary

I spent most of my day today doing a lot of this:











I think I graded over a hundred papers. And I know for sure that I went through at least three dozen blueberry and pineapple scratch and sniff "good work!" stickers that have lizards and dolphins on them (not on the same sticker, of course). I am so glad that I am caught up on my grading and am ready to start the week fresh.

Also, tonight London decided to get pretty feisty when Mike was making dinner. He was making his famous beef and butter noodles, and it seems that whenever he cuts up any type of raw meat, London lets it be known that he wants some of it.

London proceeds to do this the entire time Mike is cutting up the meat:



Silly Cat :) I, of course, am of no help and just laugh the whole time.

Afterwards, I got to enjoy the yummy beef and butter noodles that, now cooked, hold no interest for little grey. He still likes to watch me though, glaring in contempt after all of his hard work went without victory.




2 comments:

  1. Yea I need to grade so badly, I have been on blogger too long tonite. I guess grading will wait until tomorrow...London is funny! Eddie has no interest in our food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, London never used to, but a few years ago his interest was piqued. He now has to sniff everything, and if it doesn't meet his requirements, he tries to bury it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete