Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I heart Asos!

Over the past week, a store named Asos has popped up in several of the blogs I read. I had never heard of this store before, and all of a sudden it seemed to be everywhere! I decided to take a look at their website, and they are the cutest store! They have an amazing mix of professional, sexy, and free-spirited clothing on their site.

Here are some of my favorites showing off their unique mix of clothing:

Vero Moda Gypsy Border Print Dress Warehouse Colourblock Belted Dress
ASOS Pleated Bandeau Dress with Curved Neckline ASOS Shift Dress with BUTTERFLY PRINT
ASOS Midi Fit & Flare Dress with Basqued Waist ASOS Pencil Dress with Tulip Skirt

Hybrid Wrap Bust V Neck Dress River Island Flower Trimmed Peasant Dress
Twist & Tango Dark Floral Dress

As you can see, they offer quite a mix of styles. Most of the dresses seem to be between $50 - $80, although some can go into the hundreds.

Just what I needed, another dress store to tempt me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment