Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break in Baltimore

Over my Spring Break I went home to visit family and friends in Baltimore. It was so, so fun! Instead of writing out all of the great things we did, I thought I would just narrate through my pictures. Enjoy!

My stepmom Charlotte and me at a Rockabilly party with our Sloe Gin Fizzes; Dad and Mr. David about to dive in to the nachos at the Dundalk Moose Lodge (location of said Rockabilly party); Dad and me outside of my favorite restaurant in Baltimore, The Mount Vernon Stable.


The shrimp salad sandwich at The Stable; a house in Hampden, my Dad's neighborhood; Charlotte, me, and Dad eating at The Dizz, which is located on top of an old age home. Seriously.


My friend Nicole with her Curtis Mayfield menu at Golden West; me after taking a sip of her Jack and Root Beer (which was mainly Jack); Dawn and me with our Cream Sodas.


Dawn about to dig in to her Elvis pancakes (although since she got the small size they call them the 'Lisa Marie' size); Berger cookie pie from Dangerously Delicious Pies; Charlotte and Dad at Sprinkles cupcakes in D.C. Luckily they had the pumpkin cupcakes available, or there might have been a riot. ;)


Our Sprinkles run; baby ducks in the D.C. canal (and I mean baby babies, like just born babies!); Patrick, Nicole, and me at Dawn's play.


Dad and Charlotte at Dawn's play; Dawn rocking the stage; Crabtowne for breakfast with my MomMom (I know, I was surprised a place called 'Crabtowne' served breakfast, too).


My MomMom with her boyfriend, Scotty from American Idol. :)


My favorite part of the whole visit, besides getting to spend time with my family and dear friends? Game night!! Dawn, Nicole, my Dad, Charlotte, and their friends Craig and Melissa played Time's Up. So much fun!!! The best clue of the night? "Steam" for Marilyn Monroe. That was mine, by the way. The best charade? I think a tie between my dad's Henry the VIII clue (pointing to himself (his name is Henry) and then putting up 8 fingers) and Dawn's Lady Godiva (fake galloping on horse as she pretended to take clothes off).

I also got to catch up with my friends Cindy and Laura and her two beautiful babies, and I got to see my brother and meet his new girlfriend. This trip will be hard to top next year!

1 comment:

  1. You just said steam, no frame of reference, just steam. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Love, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete