Sunday, April 17, 2011

Modest Bathing Suits

Could it really be that time of year already? Is bathing suit season really this close?!

As much as I hate wearing a bathing suit, I had to give in and buy one this weekend, because Mike just booked our summer vacation ... to Aruba!! I am so very excited to being going to a tropical island for two weeks, and, even though I wish it weren't the case, tropical islands go hand in hand with bathing suits.

When thinking of buying a bathing suit, I am so glad that there are so many stores out there that carry really cute swimsuits that don't require showing a lot of skin. After all, no one wants to see my pasty skin flashing all over the place. Here are some of my favorites.


VIRGINIA-NEW-170.jpg SONORA-NEW-170.jpg SYDNEY-NEW-170.jpg

All of these swimsuits are from their new (as if you couldn't tell from the pics) summer line. Tops are about $40 and bottoms are around $30.



These cute tankinis are all available on Down East's website. Tops are about $40 and bottoms are around $30.



Rainbow Graph One Piece Beach Blanket Bingo One Piece in Black

In addition to loving Modcloth's retro inspired clothes, they also have adorable retro inspired bathing suits. So cute!


Vintage Swimwear "The Grace" Red White One Piece Bathing Suit Jantzen Vamp Women's One Piece Bathing Swimsuit Black Jantzen Swimwear Vamp Maillot | One Piece Bathing Swimsuit Flower

Popina is a boutique in Oregon that sells retro-inspired swimsuits. I love that they carry Jantzen suits - a great mix of vintage and modern.

So with all of these cute options, which suit did I pick?

Jantzen Swimwear Vamp Bathing Suit | Red White Polka Dot

Aruba, here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I am so animated that there are so abounding food out there that backpack absolutely beautiful swimsuits that don't crave assuming a lot of skin.All of these swimsuits are from their new summer line. Tops are about $40 and cheers are about $30.

    retro bathing suits

    ReplyDelete