Thursday, June 23, 2011

Greetings from Aruba!

The sunshine is warm. I can see all the way to my toenails through the ocean water. I've had a ridiculous amount of banana daiquiris. I saw blue Dory fishes and yellow and white-striped fishes while snorkling, and got to spy on them in their underwater world. This vacation is awesome. :)

Dinner out on the town.

Sitting in the window of an old gold mine.


Cactus!

More posts to come soon, and hopefully I will be able to add some of Mike's amazing photography of the vacation then.


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, we were thinking of taking our girls next year after one graduates from high school. Did you do anything amazing that we should do too?Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    We had so much fun going off-roading. It was a real adventure! We got to see some great landmarks, our guides were very nice and funny, and two of the stops along the way were to go snorkling. I would definitely recommend that!

    ReplyDelete