Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gardner Grammys

Every year my school has an auction to raise money and to celebrate our wonderful campus. This year's theme was the Grammy's, and we all got in on the fun. We dressed up, had drinks, and danced until the music stopped. We clean up pretty nice, if I do say so myself.



Left picture: The pretty teachers at my school from left to right: Kris, Kate, CJ, Rachel, me, Barbara, Kristin, Jen, and Amy. Middle picture: We know how to join a party! Right: Kris, Jen, Kristin, and me.

Our school raised over $100,000 to help pay for various programs and amenitites that, due to the current budget crisis in our state and district, we could never afford otherwise. I am so grateful to work with such an amazing parent community.

It was an incredible night, and I had so much fun with my fellow teachers. These ladies are more than just coworkers - the support and friendship I feel from them cannot be described. We are more like a little family than a school, and I am so honored to be a part of this group.

We literally danced until the very end. And I had three lemon martinis. But who's counting?

P.S. - we had way too much fun posing with the Justin Beiber cardboard cutout. Enough said - way.too.much.fun. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment