Monday, August 15, 2011

New Classroom

I made the big move to 5th grade this year. I am so ready! The curriculum is rockin' (hello ... Colonial America! How much more fun can you get?!), I get to teach my fantastic kiddos from two years ago again, and I finally get my long desired portable classroom. Did I just say I wanted a portable? That's right, I did. I'm sorry, they just have more space!!

Anyway, here are some picks Mike took of my classroom for me so I could finish my classroom website. I'll be taking more soon, now that I finally have gotten rid of the massive pile of trash that has been sitting to the side for weeks while I unpacked about 30 boxes. I had better finish getting everything ready, seeing as we start on Wednesday and all. ;)







And for any teacher interested in how I set up my classroom website, the address is:

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks great! I hope you LOVE teaching 5th grade. I'm sure you had the perfect first day outfit... And I think the portable comment is a little crazy. Tough storage!

    ReplyDelete