Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Outfit Shopping

Hi friends! I did a little summer shopping this weekend to stock up on some easy breazy summer outfits that I can wear to both work and on my upcoming vacation to Aruba. Below are the looks I put together with the pieces I bought.

Mike picked out this adorable yellow sundress for me. I can wear it with a little cardigan and sandals to work, or by itself with flip flops in Aruba.


I loved the bright cherry color of this skirt. I can think of so many ways to wear this to work or on the weekends. Here is one way to wear it for work:


For Aruba, I can ditch the jacket and go with a white tank top and flip flops instead.

I purchased both the dress and the skirt at Ann Taylor Loft, where the dress was on sale for 30% off. I got the skirt at 15% off using my trusty teacher discount.

I love spring and summer - I can wear dresses and skirts every day! Now I just need to get a darn pedicure so I can start wearing my open-toed shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a pretty finds is this. I love that skirt it looks simple yet fabulous. Thanks.

    wholesale clothing

    ReplyDelete