Thursday, December 23, 2010

So Here Goes ...


This year, I decided to make some goals for myself. Not New Years resolutions, but rather actual goals of things I have been saying I want to do, over and over again, but never actually attempting. I was inspired by some posts on other blogs about making lists of the things you want to accomplish in between birthdays, like for me, would be "The 28 things I want to do before 29." Since I turned 28 this year. Which you probably got. I loved the idea of this, but, sadly (or maybe not sadly, depending on how you look at it) I couldn't even think of 28 things I want to do this year. However, I did come up with a list. And maintaining a blog is one item on that list. So here goes ... welcome!



This is me outside of a midnight Rocky Horror Picture Show screening.
God bless my sweet husband for being a sport with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment