Sunday, December 8, 2013

{Memory Lane} Ethan's First Year Book

The past year with Ethan was the best year of our lives, and we wanted to make sure to document all of the moments in it, whether they were big or small.  Since my hubby is quite the talented photog, and since I took hundreds of photos on my phone, we had tons and tons of pictures of E from the past year. I was looking for a way to showcase them all, and decided to make a Shutterfly book.  It was such a fun trip down memory lane sorting all of the pictures and picking our favorites! Although, to be perfectly honest I'm not sure that we weeded too many pictures out - the book totals 77 pages!  Here is a little peek at the book of Ethan's first year.



Photo Book Tip: Create an adventurous travel photo album at Shutterfly.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment