Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!

In honor of Earth Day, here are some of the items I use to help cut down on the environmental impact with the purchases I buy and use.


Cherry Lane Bag 4 Optimistic Bag 2 Origami Bag 3 Paris Paper Dolls Carousel


Envirosax reusable shopping bags. I don't just use these for my groceries; I also use them whenever I am out shopping (like at the mall, bookstore, etc.).

Satire Flat Elastic

Simple brand sneakers. They are vegan friendly, made with recycled parts, and the inside cushion is biodegradable.


Yellow Birdseed and Ava Eco Friendly Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bag Set Green Lawn Art Gnome Eco Friendly Reusable Sandwich Bag Apples and Pear Eco Friendly Reusable Handmade Sandwich Bag Little Green Owl Eco Friendly Reusable Sandwich Bag

Reusable baggies. I probably haven't used plastic baggies in almost a year. These work great for taking sandwiches and snacks to school, and are so super cute to boot. My favorite place to get them is from this etsy seller.



What are your favorite earth-friendly products?






No comments:

Post a Comment